Friday, August 15, 2014

Cannabis helped me recover from stroke



I believe very much in Cannabis as medicine. It helped me regain my cognition after suffering a small stroke a little over two years ago which left me with memory, language, and overall cognition problems. Cannabis has been proven to stimulate neurogenesis in rats in the areas of the brain responsible for memory. It also has a positive effect on brain plasticity and is a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-depressant if used in small doses.

I first used cannabis for a one month cycle about two years ago. My depression left, I began to engage in life again. Creativity started coming back. My cognition was better while using it and so much improved after I stopped. It truly is a miracle plant in so many ways. It can bring healing to so many if respected, not abused and used in proper dose and for the right reasons. For medicinal use, I don't recommend smoking it. It's healthier to eat it like in tincture form or in edibles made with cannabis butter. 

You can also juice the fan leaves and buds like you would wheat grass. If you juice it, since it's not heated, there is no high so you can take a much larger dose by drinking the juice. Even though it's not psychoactive when in it's raw form, you can get up to 600 percent more of the beneficial cannabinoids contained that are anti-inflammatory and immune regulating. So this plant has dual uses. When dried and heated it becomes psychoactive. When raw and juiced it is also medicinal helping with diseases that create inflammation and other auto-immune diseases. It truly is a miracle plant and so easy to grow.

It's ridiculous that it's still 100 percent illegal under federal law. It never should have been made illegal. God's gift of medicinal herbs should be available to all, free of charge. It's one of God's amazing blessings to man along with all other healing edible fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and medicinal herbs. I'm grateful for cannabis and all plants....... 

"Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you" Genesis 1:29

The pic at the top is a pic of a plant I grew. Please people, if you believe in Cannabis as medicine, help spread by sharing this blog post with your Facebook friends, etc. 

I want to help get the word out to all who could benefit from this wonderful plant so please share. 

Thanks so much and God bless you - Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment