Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Let's come together and unite for a peaceful and prosperous world

The world continues to grow smaller in regards to cultural boundaries, thanks to technology.

I love my country as so many Americans do but so many Americans are realizing that it's not just about "God and Country".  There's a lot of people on this planet and all have great worth as all of them are God's creation.  As far as I know, God hasn't set up any borders or boundaries as governments have.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing to have some borders and boundaries as this country was founded on wonderful ideas such as "freedom and democracy".

Aren't we supposed to love all people though? Wouldn't that mean all people from all nations?  Even if they are different than us?  Yes there are differences but can we find common ground?.....

What is world peace?  How do we have more of it?  Just a few questions to ponder or maybe do a "Google search" on.

  Such a wonderful thing to consider is the possibility of someday, more and more countries connecting with each other in a global community in regards to the common welfare of man.  This requires us to move in faith not fear.

 In the same way that sports teams compete on the field, but yet are not each others enemies, it is great to see more and more countries connecting and doing this very same thing.

As the human race, we are stronger together sharing ideas than when separated.

 I can assure you that we all have more in common than not and as someone once said,
"Why do we treat each other so differently? In the end, we all bleed red."

 Peace love to all of you, everywhere!

 May God richly bless us all and lead us to a greater understanding of the world we live in.

May God help us become more tolerant of others that are very different than us and our culture.

May God help us find common ground in regards to things such as world peace and the overall benefit of all mankind.







                                                                      "One World"


I hear a baby crying,
A sad sound, a lonely sound.
I want to take her in my arms,
And then I dry away all her tears.

I see a boy who's frightened,
A young boy with old eyes,
I long to say you're welcome here,
You can be happy now that you're warm.

We're all a part of one world,
We all can share the same dream...
And if you just reach out to me,
Then you will find deep down inside.... I'm just like you,

Loud voices raised in anger,
Speak harsh words, such cruel words,
Why do they speak so selfishly?
When we have got so much we can share.

So let your hearts be open,
And reach out with all your love,
There are no strangers now,
They are our brothers now,
And we are one.

We're all apart of one world,
We all can share the same dream,
And if you just reach out to me,
Then you will find, deep down inside,
I'm just like you....

We're all apart of one world,
We all can share the same dream,
And if you just reach out to me,
Then you will find, deep down inside...

I'm just like you....
I'm just like you....

No comments:

Post a Comment