Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hidden in plain sight

Sometimes the best things in life are already in our life but are hidden in plain sight.  What I mean is it may be a very small change to our daily routine that has a hugely significant positive effect on our lives over time.  Sometimes it may be a bit of good advice from a friend that we dismiss because it doesn't fit with what we know. We simply can't see how important what they said to us is so we dismiss their wise advice or idea and do not reap the benefits. 

Many times we may think that we need a certain thing to be happy and in some way we are missing something in our life when in reality we really have all we need.  It's already in our life stored in someone or something that we simply have not recognized. 

It is,  HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT.

If you think you lack,  look again.  There is so much you can do right now to bring more joy into your life.  So much abundance right before your eyes.  Just look again with expectancy.  Look deeply, contemplate.  Your life is rich and full of potential for even more richness.


For more inspiration please visit me @  roblovegreen.com

1 comment:

  1. I know I have not done a lot of what people have told me to do and have paid the price for those decisions. I know for me I will continue to suffer these decisions and never get out of the situation I am in now.

    ReplyDelete