Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Boost your brainpower with Vinpocetine



Have you heard of "Vinpocetine" ? It's a standardized extract from the Periwinkle flower. They are using it for all kinds of cognitive impairment issues and also as a mind enhancing "nootropic" or natural "smart drug" It has so many amazing benefits as it is a anti-inflammatory and has neuroprotective properties. I know it's really helping me feel more calm, focused, and smarter on it. My creativity, memory, energy and mood is enhanced. No I'm not selling it but I wish I was. It's pretty awesome, you might want to try it. You can get it at your local health food store or online. You can read more about it at the link below. Or look it up on Wiki. :)




Special thanks to the following people for inspiring me to rise higher, and believe in myself. To have faith in my abilities but also faith in God, knowing that I was put here on earth for a reason and not by chance. For helping me understand the power, potential and resilience of the human spirit. The ability to overcome opposition, overcome challenges and accomplish goals in spite of adversity.

Blessings to you all for all the inspiration you've given me and so many. -Rob Lovegreen


Brain tracy, Anthony Robbins, Dennis Waitley, Les Brown, Zig Ziglar, Wayne Dyer, Oprah, Joel Osteen,Mike Murdock, Jack Canfield, Napoleon Hill, Jim Rohn, John Maxwell, Nick Vujicic, Joyce Meyer, T.D. Jakes, Dr. Daniel Amen,


2 comments:

  1. Right on Rob sounds cool should try it with my mom she has early dementia. -Amy U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing that would be helpful is to know the strength you are taking and the brand you are taking. I see that some you can take any where from 1 to 3 times a day depending on which one you are taking. Some list what they use and some do not. While looking into items like this I have found that some use different parts of the plants and one always states they are better because they use x,y, and z of the plant while others only use x and y. I know this is different then these other items but it would just be helpful to have more information.

    ReplyDelete