Friday, September 16, 2011

Looking in the mirror, what do you see?



If you can't look yourself in the mirror and say "I really love you" and mean it to the point of feeling, then this tells you that you have a problem with your self image. Deep down, that might have started in childhood even before you were aware of it. You can change it though by "re-framing" past situations and how you see yourself. You can also re-program the mind by looking in the mirror daily and saying these words "I really love myself, I love who I am and who I am becoming" Even if you don't feel it at first, eventually you will because you are doing a form of "self hypnosis" Eventually your feelings will catch up and this will be true to you. When it is, you will attract people who adore you and more positive things in your life. The key is adoring yourself first....This is wisdom, I hope you take it to heart. I spent most of my life feeling like I was broken from abuse that happened early on and continued into adulthood. I kept attracting more abuse because of my deeply held beliefs about myself. This confirmed to me my belief that I was in some way "inadequate", when all the while I was actually above average in many ways. Gifted in the area of creativity and working with people. I suffered in silence though and no one knew. How do you see yourself? Like a strong, powerful, confident lion? Or a small defenseless little kitty? Like a beautiful swan, or a ugly duckling? When you change your self image and you will change your life. Blessings- Rob

*For more inspiration, please check out my website roblovegreen.com

2 comments:

  1. I know I do not like what I see or how my life has turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yourself:-Really informative & really needed post.Thank you for the valuable information on this tips.

    ReplyDelete