Saturday, July 23, 2011

Are you a people pleaser?


Are you a people pleaser? Do you seek others approval and sometimes just go along with what others say because of fear of what others may think about you? Do you just go along with what others say, just so you don't make waves because making waves through disagreement is uncomfortable? As we grow and mature in our thinking, we find their voice, they learn to say what we really think even if others disagree and because of our stance on things, we can become great influencers and in turn world changers. Look at all the great people who have accomplished so much and literally changed the world for the better. They ignored their critics and went forward and did what they wanted to. They lived out their beliefs and convictions. Although I may not know you personally, I want you to know that I believe in you. The question I want to ask you though is, "do you believe in yourself?" Do you believe in yourself enough to disagree with others sometimes even if it may be uncomfortable?" Even if people decide to walk away form you or leave their friendship with you? I have had this happen in my life more than once and sometimes friends return as they expand their mind, change their beliefs, and grow in their own thinking. If you can get to this point, where you don't need others approval of you to be happy then I think you will be much happier and stronger. You will set yourself up for success in all your endeavors and have such an amazing influence on the world around you and inside you.......... Blessings friend



for more info read 21 tips to stop being a people pleaser


Thanks for reading my blog, if you like what you read and for more inspiration, please subscribe to my blog. You can also add me on Facebook, Twitter and find me at roblovegreen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment