Saturday, July 16, 2011

Are You Feeding Your Body or Feeding Disease?

I discovered this great video with chef Matthew Kenney discussing raw foods, their healing properties and why he opened up a raw vegan chef school in Oklahoma. Why Oklahoma out of all places? You'd think he should have opened it up in California right? You'll have to watch the video to find out why. I promise you will be inspired.



*If you like my blog, please leave a comment, subscribe or add me on Facebook, Twitter.

I post all my blogs there along with other positive thoughts and I'd love to hear your feedback and connect with you there. You can also find me @ roblovegreen.com

1 comment:

  1. Matthew Kenney is passionate about his health and the health of other's. If you want vibrant health...believe in RAW Foods....It treats your body Good. Thanks Rob!

    ReplyDelete