Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My music is now being heard on national TV



rise up project


Click image to listen to the project

Hello friends!


I'm really excited with some Great news! I wanted to share. My music will be airing for the second time on national tv on Jennifer Brindley's show "Rise up" Rise up is a Christian work out program. If you wish to see/hear it, it will be airing the week starting Monday 11-29 through Friday December 3rd. This will repeat for one year. If you wish to see it , you can catch it on NRB network on Direct TV at 6:00 am on these dates. You can also watch online at @ nrbnetwerk.tv . If you would like to just listen to the music I produced for the show, you can do so by clicking the image above. This is my first music on television and I can't wait to do more. This music may be available for purchase soon, I'll keep you updated.


Thank you so much for your support -Rob


You can also visit me @ roblovegreen.com


'book

No comments:

Post a Comment