Monday, August 16, 2010

My Personal Motivation for this Blog


My motivation?.....I love studying positive psychology and am most certainly applying it to my life. I have personally experienced how so much of life is not what happens to you, but how you view it. Then how you act according to your beliefs. Your perspective of reality is more important than actual reality. How you see the world and yourself, determines how you act and who you become. You are your own self fulfilling prophecy for success or failure. When you realize this, it puts you in a place of strength rather than weakness. It inspires you to do more, to go after your dreams. To live your life to the fullest. Success is a science and you can study it, discover how to do it, then become it. I desire all who will listen to become the best that they can in every area. To rise higher in their relationships, finances, etc. Regardless of weaknesses, handicaps etc. It's not about what you have, but what you do with what you have. I get great joy out of helping people. When I discover something positive and life transforming, I just want to share it with others. I hope you all are blessed by the concepts that I share. Join me on the journey of self improvement
.
Rob Lovegreen Artist/Music Producer

Please subscribe and repost this to your facebook and Twitter friends :)

Please also visit me at

http://truecolors.lifeyo.com/Home/

'book








health,success, self improvement, achieve, positive attitude, business, goals, inspiration, self improvement, motivation, positive psychology, rob lovegreen, wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment