Sunday, January 24, 2010

Your own radio station?



own radio blog


Have you ever considered that you are sending out your own transmission? Your own broadcast? It's like you have your own radio station. All you say and do is sending out a message, conveying your thoughts and ideas about the world we live in, and life in general.

I love variety and I think it's amazing how many different stations there are out there. Each with it's own unique style.

I may not listen to every station but it's cool that I have an option.

Each person is so unique and amazing. Created with their own ability to choose. Their own capacity to decide what is right and productive in their life. Although I definately believe that there is absolute truth. I also understand that with many things, what is right for one, may not be right for another. We need to find our own wisdom to live our lives successful and happy.

The human mind is absolutely amazing. We have an imagination to pre-play the future. We have the capacity to dream and visualize different scenarios before they happen. We can then decide the right course of action.

We have also been given a memory to replay the past, so that we may learn from it. We can analyze mistakes, then make corrections and changes in our life.

We can also learn from others and decide what path we should take. We don't have to go down negative roads. We can understand that negative consequences will follow negative decisions. We can then instead make positive decisions.

We can learn from others successes as well. Tune into their station, and enjoy the same benefits that their wisdom brings.

What station are you tuned in to? You wouldn't tune into a country station when you are wanting rock and roll right? If you needed encouragement, why would you tune into discouraging stations?

I personally want to tune into stations that empower me to live a successful happy life. Stations that empower me to be all that I was created to be. Stations that help me grow and find my place in this universe.

It's your responsibility to find the right stations to tune into and then stay tuned in. Every bit of wisdom you need is stored in someone or something that is already in your life. The question is, "have you discovered it?"

It's your responsibility to find it, then apply it to your life.

Join me on my search to find right people broadcasting the right message. Tune in, and then stay tuned in.

Blessings -Rob

Please subscribe and repost this to your facebook and Twitter friends :)

You can also visit me @ truecolors.lifeyo.com

'book


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm right on board with you here. I can tell you are an open-minded person willing to learn from life's experiences. The parallel you painted between people and broadcasting is well done. It validates the Law of Attraction which is alway in motion working for our benefit or demise depending how we think. Great job and very creative!

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete